COMMUNITY FLYER DISTRIBUTION VIA PEACHJAR
Our district wants families to know about valuable programs and resources in the community. To facilitate the delivery of this information, approved community organizations can send their flyers home to families digitally through Peachjar.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as a Program Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office for approval. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to parents and posted on each school’s web flyer board for your selected duration of time. Peachjar charges a fee for this service ***ONLY IF YOUR EVENT IS NOT FREE TO THE PUBLIC*** This is typically less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
What Do Recipients See?
- The email "FROM" name is the district if the parent has children in multiple schools -OR- the school name if the parent has children in a single school
- For parents with children in multiple schools, the school(s) sending the flyer are clearly noted under each flyer.
- Each flyer can have buttons where parents can click to see the entire flyer and all action items (share, view on map, add to calendar).
- Flyer senders may add call-to-action buttons that appear next to the "view" button:
- Learn more
- Sign up
- Support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
- Should not imply Gering Public School’s endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Should not be lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Should not incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Should not promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure, unless the candidates or advocates from all sides are provided the opportunity to present their views to the students during school hours or during scheduled events.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Should not promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children.